Happy Christmas to you all and welcome back to our Weekly Terrible Poetry Contest! For those of you keeping track, this here’s #7.
New to the game? Don’t know the definition of terrible? I’ve got your back over at How To Write Terrible Poetry. Review it, read these rules, then enter:
- The topic is Resolutions. Maybe you’ve made some and can rap about it.
- For word limit, let’s keep it under 200 words and over 3.
- You don’t need to rhyme, but may if you’re so induced.
- Please, please, please make it terrible. I want everyone reading to make a New Year’s Resolution to never read terrible poetry again -till the following week.
- Keep it clean; like PG-ish.
You have till 8:00 a.m. MST next Friday (January 4, 2019) to submit.
I’m trying out this new-fangled submission form. Or, you can always leave your entry or a link to it in the comments.